New All-in-One Format!
The Connecting with History Program includes:
- Chronological units.
- Teaching materials that you need for the whole family for one year of history, geography, and literature.
Each unit includes:
- A theme related to salvation history
- Discussion questions
- References to the Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Overview article about the salvation history theme of the unit
- Lists of people and events to add to a timeline
- Historical geography assignments
- Composition assignments
- Hands-on activities
- Poems, Bible verses, and famous quotes related to the time period and theme
- Book lists and reading assignments for each age level
- Daily lesson plans for a 4-day per week schedule
- Snapshot checklists for each unit to help you stay on track at your own pace
- Teaching notes
- Daily topics correspond with the reading & activities for each level
- 4-day per week schedule allows for flexibility
This sample includes one full unit of material for teaching all age levels.
All four volumes of the program have the same layout.