Registering your co-op or school is required for using Connecting with History in a group setting.
Registering your group has the following benefits.
- Group leaders receive phone and email support.
- Group leaders receive up-to-date information when new support materials become available.
- We can help you grow your group. We receive frequent requests from people looking for co-ops in their area.
- Registered groups are added to our online directory.
- Registered groups can receive a rebate from purchases made by their members through our affiliate program. This is a great way to raise funds for your group!
- Registering assists us as we develop curriculum materials specifically for schools and co-ops.
- Registering your group helps us keep up-to-date records of active Connecting with History groups.
- Please encourage your members to register on our Member Registration Page. The information given is completely confidential. The member page also includes a section for people seeking groups.
If you plan to use the program in a group setting such as a co-op or school, each individual family and classroom needs to purchase their own copy of the Connecting with History Syllabus.
Please refer to our Copyright Page for more information.