We want to support you in using Connecting with History in your school or co-op. Licensing your group has the following benefits.
- Group leaders may receive phone and email support
- Group leaders will receive up-to-date information when new support materials become available.
- We can help you grow your group. We receive frequent requests from people looking for co-ops in their area.
- Allow your Group Leader access to an online support group for leaders.
- Registered groups can set up shopping pages specifically for their members
- Registered groups can receive a rebate from purchases made by their members. A great way to raise funds for your group!
- Registering assists us as we develop curriculum materials specifically for schools and co-ops.
- Registering your group helps us keep up-to-date records of active Connecting with History groups.
- Please encourage your members to register on our Member Registration Page. The information given is completely confidential. The member page also includes a section for people seeking groups.
Connecting with History curriculum is copyrighted for individual family use only.
If you plan to use the program in a group setting such as a co-op or school, each individual family and teacher needs to purchase their own copy of the Connecting with History Syllabus. This is in lieu of paying a registration fee.