These uniquely designed writing classes teach the Institute for Excellence in
Writing (IEW) Structure and Style™ method coordinated with Connecting
Our classes are taught by a certified IEW
instructor with over fifteen years of IEW teaching experience. She is a Master Catechist as well as a Catholic homeschool mom who has used Connecting with History for 20 years!
With these unique qualifications, she has designed a one-of-a-kind course.
class uses source texts from the Connecting with History program to
learn the foundational skills of the IEW program, reinforcing the
history material your family studies throughout the school year.
FEATURES OF THESE COURSES
- Self-paced recorded lessons that teach the skills of the IEW method
- Two learning levels for each volume of Connecting with History
- Lessons and assignments especially created to coordinate with Connecting with History
- Personalized feedback, editing, and advice on all assignments
- Review, instruction, vocabulary, grammar, games, and quizzes
- Live game and trivia nights throughout the school year.
BENEFITS TO YOUR FAMILY
- Flexibility to create your own schedule.
- 24/7 access to lessons and materials.
- Children move at their own pace to ensure mastery of each skill.
- Interactive lessons keep children actively engaged
- No cameras are involved in these classes ensuring privacy and security.
- More focused learning time - fewer distractions
- Integration of history and composition results in greater interest and retention.
- Spiral learning means there is review built into every lesson. Students build upon what they have already learned.
- Parents and teacher work as a team. You’re not on your own!
Enrollment for the 2023-2024 IEW classes will open soon.