High Medieval - Renaissance - Reformation - Early Explorers
The Year Three Program includes eight chronological units.
Each unit includes:
- A theme related to salvation history
- Discussion questions
- References to the Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Overview article about the salvation history theme of the unit
- Dates of people and events to add to a timeline
- Historical geography assignments
- Composition assignments
- Hands-on activities
- Poems, Bible verses, and famous quotes related to the time period and theme
- Book list and reading assignments for each age level
The daily lesson plans organize the information from the syllabus into a ready-made schedule. They are a supplement to the syllabus.
Daily Lesson Plans - 2020 Edition
This new edition includes a downloadable set of Supplemental Readings.
access the file you will need to log into your account on the RC
History website. Select My Account and then My orders and downloads.
Assignments are arranged in a 2-page spread so you can see the assignments for every age level at one time.
- Formatted for easy coordinating of all age levels at one time
- Daily topics correspond with the reading & activities for each level
- 4-day weekly schedule allows for flexible scheduling
- Teaching notes
Daily Lesson Plans